Just the slightest bit of wear is keeping this coin from being Mint State. An exceptional piece for a high grade set of Morgan Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Almost Uncirculated-58 condition.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1894-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!