The Canadian Grizzly Bear coin is the second coin released in the Royal Canadian Mint's three-year "Canadian Wildlife Coin Series" program.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a plastic flip.
- Mintage of 1,000,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bears the Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a $5 face value.
- Reverse: Has a beautifully designed grizzly bear with an arctic landscape behind this majestic Canadian predator.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins do show light to moderate spotting or abrasions. Big discount. Add this 2011 1 oz Silver Grizzly to your cart today!