This Gold One Guinea coin of Saudi Arabia has been graded Mint State-67 by NGC with only 2 coins graded higher in the NGC census. The Saudi version of the Sovereign containing .2354 oz Gold is not often available!
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a calligraphic design within a beaded circle with crossed swords and palm trees at the bottom.
- Reverse: An inscription within a beaded circle, with legend above and date below.
- Minted at the Saudi Royal Mint in Mecca.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive an presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an interesting design, it is easy to see why the Saudi Arabian Guinea is highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Saudi Gold coins to your cart today!
Cataloged in Krause as KM#36.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2354 troy oz|