This is a scarce and original MS-64 1925-S California Diamond Jubilee Commemorative Half Dollar from the California Diamond Jubilee Exposition held in San Francisco, September 5-12, 1925.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Features a kneeling figure of a Forty-Niner.
- Reverse: Shows a walking grizzly bear, the state emblem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display this Silver Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1925 California Diamond Jubilee Half Dollar to your cart today!