All 20 coins in this $10 face-value roll date from 1952 are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. This roll contains more than 7 oz of Silver, making it an easy way to add to your Silver holdings with one purchase.
- Approximately 7.23 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or plastic tube.
- Rolls will include 20 coins, all 1952 Washington-Carver Half Dollars.
- Obverse: Features the busts of Booker T. Washington and George Washington Carver.
- Reverse: Displays a map of the continental United States.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add this $10 face value roll of Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Washington-Carver Half Dollars to your cart today!