These Prussian 10 Mark Gold coins were struck during the brief reign of Friedrich III. He reigned only for 99 days so these coins belong to the rarest of the German Empire Gold coins!
- Contains .1152 oz of pure Gold.
- One-year type only minted in 1888.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right facing portrait of Friedrich III, Emperor and King of Prussia.
- Reverse: Crowned imperial Prussian Eagle, date and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these rare one-year type coins to your collection today!