This 50-peso sized commemorative features a modern depiction of Winged Victory and commemorates the bicentenary of Mexican Independence. While the type is scarce on its own, this is one of only 31 that have been graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins. Of these, only 31 have been graded MS-69 by NGC.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near flawless condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico depicting a triumphant eagle with a snake in its beak perched atop a cactus.
- Reverse: The angelic “Winged Victory” figure from Mexico City's Column of Independence holds a laurel wreath in one hand and a broken chain in her other.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your 200 Pesos Bicentenary coin by adding an elegant presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this certified 200 Pesos Bicentenary Commemorative coin to your cart today!