These 1991 Gold American Eagles combine collectibility, as the final year Roman numerals were used in the date, and bullion investment appeal, being guaranteed by the U.S. Mint for Gold weight and purity.
- Mintage of only 243,100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!