Low mintage Philadelphia mint issue with only 51,420 coins issued. This coin is nice with honest wear and plenty of luster appearing in the protected areas.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver, Carson City, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Almost Uncirculated-53 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!