|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Mintage of only 230,027 coins! This 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle has been certified by NGC, adding collectibility on top of bullion appeal.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Seventh-lowest mintage in the 1/10 oz Gold Eagle series.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2002 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!