Coins like these Tabaristan Silver Hemidrachms were used for trade and in commerce along the Silk Road that linked China and southeast Asia with the Middle East and Europe.
- This is a Tabaristan Silver Hemidrachm (24 mm, 1.9 g).
- Encapsulation by NGC authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing bust wearing a winged crown.
- Reverse: Depicts attendants flanking a fire altar.
- The hoards that these coins were discovered and labeled on the holder may vary.
Protect and display your Tabaristan Silver Hemidrachm coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful timepiece of Asian, Middle East and European history to your cart today!