|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to enhance your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will come in a protective plastic flip.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "LIBERTY," with the year and "IN GOD WE TRUST" to the side.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "UNITED STATE OF AMERICA" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1998 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!