This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Displays an American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2000 1/4 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!