Only $54.99 per coin!
The Seven Arts series from Monnaie de Paris is devoted to dance, music, architecture, cinema, sculpture, poetry and painting.
This Proof Silver 10 Euro coin is the first of a brand new Seven Arts series from Monnaie de Paris. The new series is devoted to dance, music, architecture, cinema, sculpture, poetry and painting. The first coin takes us into the world of dance with a tribute to Rudolf Nureyev, the celebrated Russian dancer and choreographer. In 2013, it will be the 20th anniversary of his death.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule, and in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Nureyev performing a powerful, yet graceful arabesque in front of the facade of the Palais Garnier.
- Reverse: Depicts a reproduction of Nureyev's face.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2013 Silver €10 "7" Arts Series Proof (Rudolf Nureyev) coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|