Only $54.99 per coin!
The first coin in the Seven Arts series from Monnaie de Paris is a tribute to Rudolf Nureyev, the celebrated Russian dancer and choreographer. In 2013, the 20th anniversary of his death was celebrated.
- Contains .643 oz of silver.
- Comes in capsule and box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Nureyev performing a powerful, graceful arabesque in front of the facade of the Palais Garnier.
- Reverse: Depicts a reproduction of Nureyev's face.
- Guaranteed by the Monnaie de Paris.
Celebrate the seven arts with this exceptional Monnaie de Paris series. Add this 2013 Silver €10 "7" Arts Series Proof Rudolf Nureyev coin to your cart today!