This Proof Silver coin celebrates the Élysée Treaty also known as the Treaty of Friendship. On January 22, 1963, the treaty was concluded by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- Contains .642 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the face of a woman representing the goddess Europa.
- Reverse: Depicts a design inspired by the design of the common 2€ commemorative coin between France & Germany. It shows the portrait of German Chancellor Konrad Adenauer and the portrait of the French President Charles De Gaulle, with their signatures.
- Minted by the Monnaie de Paris.
Add this 2013 Silver €10 Europa Series Proof (50th Anniv of Élysée Treaty) coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.642 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|