The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf has been popular with investors and collectors around the world since its introduction in 1979 for its Gold content and classic maple leaf design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1981 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.