|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. This issue features a special "20 years ans" privy mark to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Gold Maple series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity along with a "20 Years ANS" privy mark.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add a beautiful presentation box to your order to display your Gold Maple Leaf in style.
In addition to being one of the most popular Gold coins in the world, this issue features a special privy mark, adding an aspect of collectibility. Add this 1999 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!