Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. Since its release in 1979, the 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf has appealed to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year 1999. The face value of 50 Dollars is listed as well.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity along with a 20 Years ANS privy mark.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Gold Canadian Maple Leafs -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy Gold Maple Leafs for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|