These 250 gram Silver bars display exquisite craftsmanship and contain a number of unique security features, both in the design and on the bar itself. Geiger Edelmetalle, founded in 1218, continues a long tradition of Silver processing.
- Contains 250 grams (8.0385 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is individually sealed with a unique serial numbered label. Multiples of 45 come in handmade wooden boxes from the mint, if available.
- Ribbed edges to prevent manipulations of the bar.
- Obverse: Features a pressed design of the German castle, Schloss Guldengossa, and states "Feinsilber 999, 250g". Finished with a pearl matte luster.
- Reverse: Textured with the repeating LEV rhombus. Covering the reverse is also an invisible varnish that, when placed under a UV or black light, will show the LEV rhombus and year of mintage glowing blue!
Protect and display your Geiger Silver Bars by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
As a Geiger Edelmetalle authorized distributor, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment bar at an attractive price. Add the 250 gram Geiger Silver Security Line Series bar to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||8.0385 troy oz|
|Diameter:||36 x 66 mm|