This Proof Gold coin celebrates the Élysée Treaty also known as the Treaty of Friendship. On January 22, 1963, the treaty was concluded by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- Contains .25 oz of .920 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Features Europa as a woman with star-studded hair floating through the wind.
- Reverse: Includes portraits of de Gaulle and Adenaur as well as their signatures. The design was directly inspired by the 50 euro commemorative coin between France and Germany.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2013 1/4 oz Gold Europa Series 50th Anniversary of Élysée Treaty coin to your cart today!