This 1 oz .9995 fine Proof Platinum $300 Maple Leaf is certified to be 99.95% pure Platinum with a weight of 31.16 grams and a diameter of 30 millimeters. Sold out at the Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Platinum.
- Extremely low mintage of 250 coins.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint maroon flock lined clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve. Accompanied by a serialized certificate, which is your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint quality assurance specialists.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin that was present on coins at the time of the Platinum Maple Leaf’s inception in 1988.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Jean-Louis Sirois, this coin’s reverse “Shadowleaf” image features an original and highly creative take on the perennial Canadian maple leaf design present on all Platinum Maple Leaf bullion coins. The focal point is a slightly off-center, detailed and embossed maple leaf. This highly polished element is set within a gold-plated, recessed semi-circle that merges, on the image’s left side, with a large shadow outline of the same maple leaf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $300 25th Anniversary of the Platinum Maple Leaf to your cart today!