The first issue in the Royal Canadian Mint's exciting Untamed Canada series, this .9999 fine Gold coin features a bold artistic direction.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a unique stylized image, inspired by woodblock design, of an Arctic fox set against symbolic elements of its Canadian habitat. The fox sits serenely in the foreground of the image, looking toward the left side of the field, its thick fur, fluffy tail, small ears, and dog-like facial features beautifully rendered in stylized detail. In the background, motifs of circles, droplets, and wavy rays rise from the image of a circular sunburst positioned directly behind the fox. The circles and droplets symbolize the snow and light that are fundamental elements in the world of the Arctic Fox. The wavy rays allude to the warmth and brilliance of the sun, even in the Arctic landscape. The circularity of these elements echoes the circular field of the coin and hints at the cyclical nature of the Arctic Fox’s life cycle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $25 Gold Arctic Fox coin to your cart today!