The Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf has long been the standard Platinum coin in Platinum trading for decades. These fractional Maple leafs have a very limited mintage, and are consisdered very rare!
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $1 face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this popular Platinum bullion coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.