|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Canadian Maple Leaf coins are some of the most popular bullion coins in the world, and fractional Platinum Canadian Maple Leafs are becoming harder to come by.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $10 face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Platinum Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this popular Platinum bullion coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.