Canadian Maple Leaf coins are some of the most popular bullion coins, and fractional Platinum Canadian Maple Leafs are becoming harder to come by.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $10 face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Platinum Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this popular Platinum bullion coin to your cart today! on hand.
Canadian Platinum -- why buy Platinum bullion from APMEX?Platinum bullion is a popular way to diversity one’s wealth because it is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments.Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|