Canadian Maple Leaf coins are some of the most popular bullion coins in the world, and fractional Platinum Canadian Maple Leafs are becoming harder to come by.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $10 face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this popular Platinum bullion coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Canadian Platinum -- why buy Platinum bullion from APMEX?Platinum bullion is a popular way to diversity one’s wealth because it is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments.Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|