The second of the 12-coin "O Canada" series was designed by Canadian artist Pierre Leduc and features a portrait of a beaver felling a birch tree.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule inside a red presentation box.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a beaver chopping at the birch trunk with his prominent incisors.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2013 Canada 1/2 oz Silver Beaver coin to your cart today!