The first 1 oz Silver coin in the Royal Canadian Mint’s "O Canada" series focusing on iconic Canadian images celebrates the rich history and symbolism associated with the Canadian beaver.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule inside a red presentation box.
- Mintage of 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a mother beaver watching after her young at the edge of the pond.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2013 Canada 1 oz Silver Beaver coin to your cart today!