The unique “Kangaroo Crossing” road sign has been posted along Australian roads for decades. This coin brings attention to one of Australia's most recognized wildlife species.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in an original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination inset in an octagon.
- Reverse: Features the classic kangaroo road sign that has been posted along Australian roads for decades.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Industrialization is threatening Australia's native wildlife and this Road Sign coin brings attention to help protect this wonderful marsupial. Add this 2013 1 oz Gold Kangaroo Road Sign coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Australian Mint|