|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coins features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Additionally, this issue features a privy mark celebrating 2013 as the Year of the Snake.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl. Also bears a snake privy mark that celebrates 2013 as the Lunar Year of the Snake.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 50,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this privy marked 2013 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!