This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coins features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Additionally, this issue features a privy mark celebrating 2013 as the Year of the Snake.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl. Also bears a snake privy mark that celebrates 2013 as the Lunar Year of the Snake.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 50,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this privy marked 2013 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|