This is the second coin in a four-coin series of Australian Seasons and features a possum amongst oak leaves and acorns.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Housed in a contemporary display case, allowing a clear view of the reverse and obverse, and comes packaged inside a beautifully illustrated shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Fourth and final coin in a four coin series of Australian Seasons.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an Australian possum against the background of an autumn bush sunset. The design also includes the inscription AUTUMN and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
Add this 1 oz. Silver Autumn coin to your cart today!
Autumn in Australia, which is in the southern hemisphere, takes place in the months of March, April and May. The mellow temperatures, wonderful sunsets and end-of-summer harvests make this season magnificent.