Third year issue! The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 2,826 coins!
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in capsules and wooden boxes from the mint, if available. All other coins will be in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “10000 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this Armenian 1 kilo Silver 10000 Drams Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!