|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||160.75 troy oz|
The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 5,000 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 171 pieces!
- Invidually packed and encapsulated in a wooden, hand-made box with the Armenian Coat of Arms embossed on the lid.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “20000 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
The Noah's Ark Armenian silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 5 kilo Silver 20000 Drams Noah’s Ark coin to your cart today!