Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
To commemorate the beloved series of Isle of Man Nobles, the Isle of Man Treasury has released this unique beautiful coin, struck in .999 fine Gold with an outer ring of .999 fine Silver!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold and 9.39 grams of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and ensures the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- A special "15" privy mark is located next to the sail to commemorate the anniversary.
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II is depicted with three triskelion along with the year of issue.
- Reverse: A Viking ship along with the weight and face value, one noble.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Isle of Man government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold noble coin beautifully depicts the history of the Isle of Man. Add this 2009 Isle of Man Bi-Metallic Noble 15th anniversary coin to your cart today!
Issued by the Isle of Man to commemorate the 15th anniversary of the release of the noble in 1994. The first nobles date back to the 14th century under the reign of King Edward III. Because the design featured him in a ship, we see that influence on the Pobjoy Mint’s rendition, where a Viking longship appears on the reverse with a special "15" privy mark next to the sail. A likeness of Queen Elizabeth II is on the obverse.