|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This is the fourth coin in the Wildlife Protection series issued by the National Bank of Mongolia.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 2,500 coins.
- Fourth release in the Mongolian Wildlife Protection series.
- Obverse: Image of the argali (Ovis ammon) of central Asia adorned with two mocha Swarovski® Elements and the beautiful antique finish.
- Reverse: Mongolian coat of arms above the coin's face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolian government.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is part of the prize winning Mongolian Wild Animals series. Add this 2013 Ovis Ammon coin to your cart today!