The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products.
- Contains 1/4 oz of Fine Gold.
- Each American Gold Eagle coin comes to you in Proof condition complete with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mint mark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add the 1994-W 1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle (w/Box & COA) to your cart today.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|