The newest gold winner in downhill at the Sochi 2014 Olympics! Tina Maze tied for the gold medal, which has never happened in the history of Olympic skiing. This pure 1 oz Silver coin celebrates the success of Tina Maze, currently Slovenia's most successful female alpine skier, having won in all five World Cup events. Now she is also a winner in the world of numismatics.
- Contains 1 oz .999 fine Silver.
- This coin comes in an unique ski box and includes an original piece of Tina Maza’s Stöckli Ski, original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A colored coin which features an image of Tine Maze holding her skis.
A great coin featuring a neat display. Add this proof coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|