Celebrate Mongolian wildlife with this fifth release in the Mongolian Wildlife Protection series. This issue, honoring the mountain sheep of central Asia, contains .9999 fine Gold and has a limited mintage of just 15,000 coins, adding collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 gram (0.016 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of just 15,000 coins.
- Fifth release in the Mongolian Wildlife Protection series.
- Obverse: Image of the argali (Ovis ammon) of central Asia.
- Reverse: Mongolian coat of arms above the coin's face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolian government.
Protect your Gold coins from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Fractional Gold coins allow you to add high quality Gold to your holdings at a lower price point. Add this Mongolian 1/2 gram Gold coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.016 troy oz|