Containing 1 troy ounce of .999 fine Silver, and graded a perfect 70 by NGC, the highest possible grade, this 2013 Mexican Silver Libertad appeals to collectors and investors alike for its beauty and purity. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of this coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees that NGC received the coin within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation and gift boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this Early Release 2013 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-70 condition to your cart today!