The Statue of Liberty is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's patriotic Platinum American Eagle. This example has been graded a PF-69 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Joel Iskowitz, showing "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2008-W 1 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|