Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Second release of the Series I 12-Coin series. Graded MS-68 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The 2000 Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your slab from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2000 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2000 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.