|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
George T. Morgan’s iconic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors around the world. This 1879-S (Reverse of '79, not noted on the holder) Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-66.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1879-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.