NGC tubes are sonically sealed with a label guaranteeing you will receive Gem Uncirculated Silver Eagles. The Silver American Eagle is the only 1 oz .999 fine Silver bullion coin produced in the United States.
- NGC tube protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- The Early Releases label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The coins can be re-submitted to NGC to qualify for the Early Releases designation.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the Sealed Tube of 2013 Silver Eagles to your cart today!