|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
These coins were issued to honor the Olmec civilization and were issued in very limited quantities.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine gold.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Mexican coat of arms surrounded by the legend “ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS” (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts a scene with a priest or high dignitary surrounded by a wavy rattlesnake.
- Low mintage of just 500 coins.
These Gold coins are minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535. Add this 100 Pesos Sacerdote to your cart today!