First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of the beloved Frances Cleveland.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Frances Cleveland.
- Reverse: Depicts an event emblematic of Mrs. Cleveland's popularity with the public.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold Frances Cleveland coin to your cart today!
Frances Cleveland became First Lady at the age of 21 making her the youngest First Lady to ever serve in the White House. She became a quick favorite of the media where she presided as White House hostess. She remains the only First Lady to serve two non-consecutive terms in the White House. During her husband's second term she remained in public favor and had become one of the most popular women ever to serve as hostess. After her husband's death in 1908, she remained in Princeton, NJ where she remarried.