This .9999 fine Silver coin captures the true essence of the snake’s personality, which is graceful and soft-spoken. Celebrate 2013 as the Chinese Year of the Snake with this unique lotus-shaped Silver coin.
- Contains .86 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged with an attractive Asian-inspired label in an NGC case.
- Graded a near perfect Proof 69 Ultra Cameo by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt's right facing portrait of Her majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A snake amongst leaves, design by Three Degrees Creative Group.
Protect your Silver coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 2013 $15 Lunar Lotus Snake Silver coin to your cart today!
The year 2013 is ruled by the Snake. The Year of the Snake also ruled 1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989 and 2001. However, people born in January or February should consult the Chinese lunar calendar. New Year does not automatically fall on January 1st. This celebration is better known as the Spring Festival and coincides with the first day of spring, a date that shifts from year to year depending upon the lunar cycle and solar year.
About the Snake:
People born during the Year of the Snake have a hypnotic beauty and never give themselves totally away. The mysterious Snake is a strategic planner that has everyone guessing its next move. It will keep plotting until it gets what it wants. And when it does, it is not likely to let go. The Snake is a strong individual and is usually destined for great success. Does this sound like someone you know?