The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors, and the NGC guarantee adds further collectible appeal.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark just above the denomination.
Display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this NGC certified 1881-O Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!