This .999 fine proof Silver coin incorporates a transparent half-circle locket containing 15 real smoky quartz. Nobody knows the exact origin of the name Quartz, but the most widely accepted opinion is that it is derived from the Greek "krystallos" (ice).
- Each coin has been individually numbered and is therefore unique.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: Goat in the Swiss mountains above the locket.
- Reverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Add this Treasures of Mother Nature Smoky Quartz coin to your cart today!