This 3-coin set features three 2013 1 oz Silver Eagle coins, one from the San Francisco mint, one from West Point, and an example with no origin designation. All graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS.
- Set contains a total of 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coins.
- First Strike designation certifies that these coins were shipped from the U.S. Mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 Silver Eagle Set to your cart today.