Measuring approximately 13-1/2" long x 3-1/8" wide x 5/8" thick, these impressive 5 Kilo Silver bars display the exquisite craftsmanship Germany's Geiger Edelmetalle has been known for since 1218.
- Contains 5,000 grams (160.77 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is individually sealed with a unique serial numbered label. Multiples of 6 come in handmade wooden boxes from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Ribbed edges to prevent manipulations of the bar.
- Obverse: Features a pressed design of the German castle, Schloss Guldengossa, and states "Feinsilber 999, 5000g". Finished with a pearl matte luster.
- Reverse: Textured with the repeating LEV rhombus. Covering the reverse is also an invisible varnish that, when placed under a UV or black light, will show the LEV rhombus and year of mintage glowing blue!
Protect and display your Geiger Silver Bars by adding an attractive storage box to your order.
As a Geiger Edelmetalle authorized distributor, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment bar at an attractive price. Add this 5 Kilo Geiger Silver Security Line Series bar to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||160.77 troy oz|
|Diameter:||80 x 340 mm|