The Morgan Silver Dollar features an iconic design, making it the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1881-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-66.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1881-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.