A special collection of five silver coins, created to be interlocking puzzle pieces. Each coin has a unique design and ornamented with Swarovski crystals.
- Contains 1.72 oz of Silver.
- Set comes in an attractive case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000.
- Obverse: A profile of Queen Elizabeth II, the country of issue, the year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: The reverses show the following symbolism:
- Spring: flower bud turning into a blooming tree with a light green crystal;
- Summer: fruit turning into a fully leaved tree with fruits with a yellow crystal
- Autumn: a single leaf turning into a tree losing leaves with a dark red crystal
- Winter: a single snowflake turning into a frosted tree and falling snow with a light blue crystal
- The center coin is The Seasons which shows a tree crown and the four attributes of the four seasons
Add this beautiful set to your cart today!