|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar, minted from 1878-1904 and again in 1921, is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1883-CC Morgan Dollar has been guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-64.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark “CC” for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your personal collection. Add this 1883-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.